Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quick!

A quick update:

After 2 and a half months, Josh has finally cracked. The dishwasher can now be used! You may wonder how I accomplished this feat... 2 and a half months of him doing the dishes after dinner is what did him in. Our deal is I cook and he cleans the dishes after! This week he kept waiting later and later to start washing and finally he says "Why don't we just use the dishwasher?" Well sir, that sounds great to me! haha

I attempted to make chicken and dumplings for supper. I think they turned out ok for my first time. Lesson number 1: add more salt to the water. Lesson number 2: Less is always more. You can add more water easier than taking it away. Lesson number 3: Make sure you have all needed supplies before beginning. I had to roll the dough out by hand... Yeah, not so fun. Besides lacking the flavor of salt and pepper, I think they were good because I just added as much as I wanted on my own plate. I try to be lenient with seasonings because Josh is extremely picky about something being over flavored. Plus, I like more salt than I should and he does not. At least now I know what to do for the next time.

I got my vinyl in for my cricut. I named her Carrie. Carrie the Cricut. Carrie and I have been cricuting everything. I've even ordered more vinyl and hopefully I won't need any more for a while. I need a job to afford my habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment