Monday, December 27, 2010

So long 2010...

It's weird to think that there is only 4 more days of 2010 left..
2010 was a very exciting year for me and Josh. We both graduated from college, Josh got a great job, we bought our first house, we got married, went on a cruise to the Bahamas, we moved almost 4 hours away from everything we were use too, I went to Disney World, etc etc... I would have to 2010 was one of the best years of my life. A lot changed, but it was all for the good.

We had a great first Christmas. We got some awesome gifts! So thank you everyone! I can't believe Christmas is already over.. I don't want to put my decorations up.. I enjoy my Christmas trees. :] I did go shopping on Sunday and got all kinds of goodies for next Christmas. Now I can't wait to be able to use all my new stuff! Our Christmas was spent with family and we had a lot of fun. Here's a picture of us from our first Christmas together..

I do have to brag about one of my Christmas presents.. Josh got me a program for my cricut that allows me to use 100s of fonts. I tried it out this morning and it's great! I have to get the hang of the layout so I don't waste vinyl, but I can't wait to have a real reason to use it. I need birthdays or showers to come up! If you ever want something personalized let me know and I can try to help out with my cricut. I'd love to have a side business doing this kind of stuff.. It's just fun!
Here are some pictures of just some of my creations..
I made this Alabama theme wine glass and matching ornament (the ornament is sitting in the wine glass) for Ms. Bev's friend.
This is a picture of the gift I made for Josh's Dad.. it's to hang on the wall
This is a reusable cup I made for a friend to give to their friend. It's Alabama theme and has their name on it and then roll tide on the top of the cup.


Well I've just discovered that I've only taken pictures on my phone of the other stuff I've done (or I just can't find it on my computer), so I'll try to take some pictures to put on the computer to post on here. I've done the reusable cups, aluminum water bottles, cake carriers, cupcake carriers, reusable bags, decorative plates, and of course ornaments. I've had a lot of fun using my cricut!

Another exciting announcement is that Josh has decided to go to graduate school. He applied to Penn State for their online classes and will begin this Spring semester. I am very proud of him and I know he's excited/nervous to begin classes again! It's going to look great of his resume! Yay Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment