Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blog Changes..

I'm not sure if everyone can see it or not, but I redesigned the blog and added a new template and font. I think it makes it more fun!

We are in the middle of prepping our 3rd room for paint! We had to sand all the walls because the people who owned the house before painted it with stripes and there was a ridge between each stripe. That was hard work and my arm and wrist hurts! Josh is starting to tape the baseboards now. I don't think we will paint until tomorrow though because it's already 5pm and we have been going nonstop all day. Josh finished our master bath touchups, while I sanded the other room. Therefore, the bathroom is finished! We just have to take down tape! I will upload pictures as soon as I can..

Tonight I am making fried chicken fingers.. I found a batter mixture that I am going to try so hopefully they will turn out. Every other time I've tried to fry things it just hasn't turned out! The taste is not there.. I've tried several different recipes, but it's just never that good. I prefer my food grilled most of the time, but Josh likes fried of course. I also think that since I am pulling out our fryer it calls for some fried pickles! Yum! Fried chicken fingers, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Sounds good to me!

As I mentioned in the previous blog post, Josh is needing the prayers for his job! The database went down on Friday and he was at work till 8pm trying to fix it. His boss wasn't too happy and they didn't get it completely fixed, so Monday isn't a day he is looking forward too. Please pray that they can figure out the problem and all will be fixed. He is really wishing Justin was here because he is the computer guy and the whole problem never would've happened if he had been there.

Ok I have to get started on supper! Have a great weekend!


This is us on the playground at Fort Rucker.. :] It's beautiful there.

No comments:

Post a Comment