Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rain Rain...

It's really cold outside and raining.. I wish it would snow! But it's not in the forecast sadly... "/ The northern states have enough snow! They should share some with us down here!

Last weekend we painted our master bathroom. It was like a mint toothpaste green color and now it's a darker green color. I really like it! The pictures don't do the color justice. We still have some spots to touch up, so we will finish it this weekend. So far we have been able to check two things off our goals for 2011: clean out spare bedroom and paint master bath. Go us!

Josh has been stressed the past couple of weeks. His coworker is in Arizona for the National Guard, so Josh is holding up the fort without him. He has been very busy and things haven't been going the way he would like them. So keep him in your prayers for the next couple months because Justin won't be back until May. On top of the added stress from work, he is also dealing with classes. He has a project due next week, so that's another reason to keep him in your prayers!


I am finally feeling better after being sick for 2 weeks. (Knock on wood) I was having a lot of sinus problems, but I finally beat it. Luckily it never traveled past my head. I don't have any funny stories to share from my classroom this post. Maybe next time.

We also picked out paint for our third bedroom and bathroom. It's a green color, but it has more yellow in it than the color we picked for our master bath. So one weekend we will be accomplishing that goal.

Well I'm going to stop blogging now because my computer is being very slow for some reason. I am typing an entire paragraph and then having to wait 5 minutes for it to all pop up and it is very irritating! I need to restart my computer, so I must sign off!

No comments:

Post a Comment