Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday again..

Last Thursday we finally had rain. I can't remember the time before Thursday that it rained here.. it's been that long. Of course with Dothan everything comes in extremes. When it rains, it storms. We had a strong storm come in with hail and gusts up to 60 mph. The wind took out a portion of our fence and I don't mean it just blew it down. It snapped the 4x4 posts in half. Josh began working on fixing the fence on Saturday and he worked till past dark... he woke up Sunday morning and started working on it again... It's still not finished. I don't think Josh has worked that hard in a long time. And the heart index was over 100, which didn't help out! I made a huge mistake though.. I let him work outside basically all day for 2 days straight and didn't even think about sunscreen. He is fried. It is so bad.. When I see his back it makes me cringe. I went to Target today to find some lidocaine, but they didn't have any. So I guess I'll have to try Walmart. I just think he needs something a little stronger than plain ol aloe.

Our blown over fence...

Josh working on fixing it...

Friday and Saturday we had our new roof put on. Glad that it's finally on!


Today I am 22 weeks pregnant. Each day I feel more and more pregnant. The baby bump is definitely there. I have one t-shirt that fits that is presentable enough for public. On Saturday, my feet were swelling after we ran our errands and I felt like I had been walking around Disney World for 5 days and really it had only been a couple hours. I guess I'm going to have to stick to wearing my sanuks and toms to keep my feet happy. I feel Bryson all the time now. Josh felt him for the first time on Thursday. B kicked him twice! It's getting harder to stay comfortable when I am sleeping and I am hot all the time. I haven't been getting headaches like I was before.. but I have noticed I've been getting tired again easily.

2 comments: