Friday, December 2, 2011

5 weeks

Today Bryson is 5 weeks old. I can't believe it! The time is flying by and I only have one more month with him until I start back work. He is changing so much every day. His little personality is starting to show and I love getting him to talk to me. He is very alert and enjoys looking around at his surroundings. His favorite thing is to look at lights. He also likes watching the fan spin. When I need to get ready to go somewhere and he's awake, I put him in the middle of our bed with the lights on and spin the fan to keep him occupied! It works! I'm constantly running from the bathroom to spin the fan again! You gotta do what you gotta do! We spent a week in Mobile for Thanksgiving and I actually had help when I needed to get ready.. it was nice! After taking Bryson all over the place and seeing a bunch of people over the week, we needed two days to recover when we got home. It was a fun trip!
Our house is all decorated for the holiday season! I love Christmas time!! This weekend, Josh is going to put the outside lights up and I can't wait! Now I just need to start on my Christmas shopping! It's going to be here before I know it and I am way behind on my shopping.
Today I took Bryson to Houston Academy to meet my kids! They were so excited to see him. He also was able to meet all my coworkers. He was so good! He really is a great baby! Now if only he would sleep longer during the night, I would be a happy mommy!
Well Bryson is sleeping and the laundry needs to be folded and the next load dried! I'll leave y'all with some pictures of my sweet baby!


1 comment: