Friday, November 11, 2011

2 Weeks

Today Bryson is 2 weeks old. Once again the week flew by and I can't believe my baby is two weeks old! This week Bryson was a bit fussy with diaper rash and lots of gas. One morning he did sleep for a total of 4 hours and I felt like a new person when I woke up. Most of my day is spent nursing, changing diapers, and cleaning up spit up. Bryson went to his 2 week check up today and now weighs 9 pounds. On his 2 day check up he weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces, so he's gaining well. Doc said he was healthy, so that's great! He is already in size 1 diapers and can wear some of his 3 month clothes. The newborn clothes are pretty snug! He's growing too fast! He has an obsession with music. We listen to Jason Aldean's CD about 3 times per night. I can sing it in my sleep literally. It's an easy way to quiet him down. We took him out to Atlanta Bread Co today after his doctor appointment. It was his first outing and he did well. He got a little fussy, so I had to hold him while I ate, but he didn't make a scene. I consider our trip a success. I am ready to be able to take him out in public! He's alert so much more now and changing each day!

His favorite way to sleep, hands behind his head. :]

Starting his love for Mickey Mouse early!

No comments:

Post a Comment