Sunday, September 5, 2010

Home Projects

We finished the floor in our bedroom! It looks great! And now it's easier to clean because I can just swifter instead of getting the big vacuum out. I think Delta's hair is falling out in clumps.. It's just not normal to shed so much.. lol Her hair is already ruined my comforter.. It's suppose to be a beige color, but it's turned black from all her hair!

Here is a picture of Josh working on the floor:


Here is a picture of it finished:



We went to Lowe's today and got paint for the kitchen and cabinets. That's our next project. We will start it tomorrow and I know we can get the kitchen repainted in one day, but the cabinets will probably take a little longer. I can't wait to get the kitchen repainted! I am not a fan of the yellow! Next will be our master bathroom. Yay for home projects! They keep us busy! However, they can also be dangerous.. at least if your name is Josh Pritchard. He was carrying around the stuff that goes around you base boards.. I forgot the name.... anyways.. he had it in his mouth (Why? I'm not sure..) He says he forgot it was in his mouth and bent down to measure something. So the wood cut his throat and it was bleeding.. and if you know me, you know I have a weak stomach. So he has stuffed toilet paper down his throat to get the blood and I'm laying on the bed asking if we need to go to the ER... luckily he finally looked at his throat in the mirror and realized that it was actually a small scratch and nothing serious. Thank God! I'm not sure how he does some of the stuff he does.... but leave it to Josh! ;]

I also bought yellow mums to plant out front. They look so good! I wanted some color out there and the blooms should last through November if I am lucky! Although, I don't know if it gets colder up here sooner than Mobile.. guess I will find out. I'll add a picture of those one day.

We had a lot of fun at the Alabama game!! The new stadium is magnificent and we were happy to be apart of the first crowd to watch a game with the new edition! We played San Jose State and beat them 48-3. Roll Tide Roll! ;] It was great to be at the game, but we did not enjoy arriving home at 3am. But I guess it's worth it to see the Tide roll!

I have a job interview at a really nice public school on Tuesday. They have positions open for 1st or 2nd grade. Pray I get one of the jobs if it is God's will. If not, I guess I am just meant to be at Houston Academy for right now.

Well I've got to get supper ready.. we are having a 4 course meal tonight. ;] Gotta get the oven preheated for pizza rolls... ;] haaa

No comments:

Post a Comment