Monday, April 18, 2011

Check up

Last week was Spring Break and it was great. I was able to go to Mobile on Monday and stay till Thursday. I got to spend my days with Ashlea and Madison, had an ice cream date with Shannon, and shopped every night with my Mom! It was very relaxing and much more fun than sitting up here in Dothan by myself. I was able to watch Madison's dance practice and see her recital tap dance, pick her up from school, and go to her Easter picnic. Here is a picture of me and Madison from her picnic:

Mom and I went all around town and got me some new tops and dresses that I can fit into! It's a great feeling to have clothes that fit me. You will probably see me in the same thing a lot, but oh well. haha Totally against what I would normally do, but I don't plan on keeping this weight on. I only gained 3 pounds since last month, so I feel pretty good about that. I need to gain weight obviously since I am pregnant, but that does not mean I need to gain rapidly. So hopefully the new clothes will fit into summer time..

Today we had a doctor appointment and it was very quick. We were able to hear our baby's heartbeat, which was 159. I asked the doctor a couple questions, she made sure everything was going ok and I was out the door. The only disappointment for this appointment was I found out I would not be finding out the sex on my next appointment. I will just have a normal checkup and then I will have to go back the next week. (Hopefully) My next appointment is May 16th. This will probably be the longest month! We just want to know what the gender is of our baby!!! I do want to take a poll of who thinks it's a boy and who thinks it's a girl! I also want to know predictions of birth date and weight. It's weird to think that I'll soon have a little belly.. I'm ready to look pregnant though.. and not just fat. ;]

We are going to Mobile this weekend for Easter. Josh never remembers to do anything I tell him, so he didn't ask off in time for us to be able to come on Thursday night and have a long weekend in Mobile. Of course he doesn't tell me until tonight even though I have been planning on this for over a month.

Today is a special day! That is because it is Grayson Lee's 3rd birthday!! Grayson was the little boy in my wedding for those who don't know. I was there from the day Lauren told me she was pregnant to the actual birth. I saw him take his first breath. He is an amazing little guy and I just love him! They live in Mississippi now, so I don't get to see him very often and for the first time I am missing his birthday. :[ I can't believe he is already three! Here is a picture of the first time I got to hold my sweet Grayson:

The most recent picture of me and Grayson is from the wedding... he's grown so much!

Happy Birthday Grayson!

1 comment:

  1. It's a girl, it's a girl, it's a girl, it's a girl!!!! I wonder how many times I can say it's a girl and it actually be a girl? hahaha I'm right there with you and want to know the sex NOW! I want to start buying cute stuff hahaha

    ReplyDelete