Friday, April 29, 2011

Roll Tide

On April 27, 2011 a very dangerous and deadly tornado erupted it's terror on the city of Tuscaloosa. This town is home to mine and Josh's Saturday obsession when football season rolls around. The University of Alabama, home of the Crimson Tide, (where I spent many weekends during college) was devastated by a mile wide tornado. Please keep Tuscaloosa in your prayers as well as the entire state of Alabama as that storm devastated many towns. The places I frequented are gone. 15th street is unrecognizable. It's just a sad time for a special city.

Today is an important day as it's Prince William and Kate's wedding day. I set my DVR to record all 10 hours of coverage. I watched a little bit during my lunch break and I must say both princes were looking very handsome. I remember when I was little I had determined that I was going to marry Prince William because I wanted to be a real princess. Obviously that plan didn't work out for me, so I am just going to live vicariously through Kate when I watch the footage. A girl can dream a little. ;] I think I did alright with Josh though.. he may not be a real prince, but he's pretty cool. ;]

As far as a prego update.. My belly continues to grow each day. I am 14 weeks and I am feeling it. I haven't really been craving anything besides Mexican and what I call a "strawberry drink". Other than that there is really nothing to report on.

Josh and I don't have any official plans for this weekend. I know we will be scrubbing our back porch to get rid of any pollen, so that I can put my cushions back out there. I have to work daycare until 5:30 tonight and then I am making Josh take me out for Mexican!! I think a long day of work equals a nice meal! Have a great weekend and keep the South in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment