Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend

We went home for Easter weekend. It was a short trip and packed full of places to go and people to see. Coming to Mobile for only 2 days (really only a day and a half) is really hard. People want to see us and our time is so split up and rushed. It's much more enjoyable when we can come for 3 days. But I am not complaining because it's still nice to come back to Mobile! On Saturday we had Madison's 4th birthday party! I can't believe she is already 4! Next thing you know she will be in kindergarten. Her birthday party was at Jumps A Lot and that was my first time there. It has a bunch of inflated jumpers and it was a lot of fun. Even some of the adults joined in on the fun!

I could only catch Madison for a picture once, so Josh missed out on the picture opp!

Saturday night we had an early Easter dinner with Josh's parents and grandparents. And on Sunday we had lunch with my family and it was back to Dothan we went. We ran into a storm as we got close to Dothan and were praying it wasn't going to be hailing! Luckily it was just rain and lightning! Tonight we are expecting severe weather that the weather station is saying can produce large hail. Please pray that the hail is not like last time! We haven't gotten a new roof yet, so I guess if it does hail it'll be ok.. but we don't need any new damage!

My job is coming to an end. I'll be done May 6th officially. It's quickly approaching!! This year has flown by and I can't believe it's almost been 5 months since I started working with the 3 year olds. Please keep me in your prayers that I will be considered for a job at HA. I really enjoy working there and would like to continue. It's very hard to find a job here in Dothan unless you know someone, so the fact that I've been able to work there basically the whole year is really good!

Josh's company is going to send him to San Diego in July and I get to go! I am so excited! I've always wanted to visit California and this will be a great opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment