Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pineapple..

My biggest craving right now is pineapple.

Josh and I went to Publix yesterday (because walmart fruit is nasty) and I got a bowl of already cut pineapple. It was SO good. I ate the whole bowl. In one night. Oops. I told Josh he should let me get the big bowl, but it was $10 and we all know Mr. Thrifty locked up when I said $10.. well he made a mistake because now I am just going to have to go back and get the big bowl and he will have ended up spending more money! I forgot to go by Publix on the way home today, so I think I will go tomorrow.. Pineapple is so good. Other than my pineapple craving, I still love mexican and could probably eat it every night. My exhaustion level is not as bad as it was... thank you second trimester! I still go to bed early, but that's what helps me through the day. Oh! And I took an allergy pill last night for the first time since I confirmed the pregnancy and slept like a baby. I could breathe and I didn't have to use my humidifier. It was wonderful. I didn't have to blow my nose once today. It's funny how much the small things matter.. a simple pill can do so much for me! Josh is home! Time to eat!

2 comments:

  1. oh goodness tell Mr.Cheapo to get your and our, I mean YOUR baby some pineapple whenever you want it!! Poor Ambs. Glad you are feeling better mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pineapple too and I think publix has some of the best!

    I just found your blog today and I would love for you to check out mine and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete