Sunday, July 24, 2011

1 Year

I can't believe it's already been a year since we said, I do. It still feels like its been longer than a year... I guess being together 6 years makes it seem like it's been longer than a year. If there was one day I could go back and relive it would definitely be our wedding day. It was perfect and so much fun. A lot has changed in a year... but the biggest change is the fact that I am 6 1/2 months pregnant. No one would have thought that I would be pregnant at our 1 year anniversary, but God did. :] It's only been a year and we have been blessed SO much. I can't even imagine what the next year will bring... I know it will be even more special because this time we will be sharing our lives with Bryson.



It's been a wonderful year.. I can't wait for 100 more ;]


I'll post another update soon about my shower, San Diego, Bryson's room, and some other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment