Friday, May 6, 2011

Last day

Today was my last day with my 3P class. I can't believe it's already over.. It feels like I just started! It's crazy how the time is flying by.. I am so glad I had this job for the past 5 months! It was a lot of fun and nice to have something to do each day. My kids were so sweet and threw me a pizza party today and I received numerous gifts. It was also Teacher Appreciation Week, so I was showered with flowers, candy, and cards all week long. It was a great ending to my time with them. The teacher's on the preschool hall were also SO very gracious and gave me a gift card to Babies R Us. I can't wait to find out whether it's a he or she growing in my belly!

Last weekend we went to Thunder on Tholocco on post at Fort Rucker. It consisted of a lot of good food and boat racing. The weather was great and not too hot. Sunday after church we decided to go buy car washing supplies. $30 later we exited Target. We started washing our cars, which wasn't too bad.. but then we got to the wax part. An hour and a half later I was cussing the idea of ever washing my car again and Josh was right a long with me! I do believe the $5 car wash is worth it now. I told Josh we made a mistake, but now that we bought all that stuff, we are going to stick with it till it's gone. The waxing was the worst, so luckily we don't have to do that each time we wash the cars!

I want to share this book that I am currently reading. It is called "Heaven is for Real" by Todd Burpo. It's a true story about a 3 year old little boy who went to heaven during a surgery. His name is Colton and after surgery to remove his appendix, he started telling his parents about Jesus and heaven. He shares what Heavens gate looks like, people he met, how he sat in Jesus' lap, what the angels look like, and many other details that perfectly match the Bible even though he has yet to read the entire Bible.. (obviously as he's only 3) This story will give you chills! It's a fast read and a book I highly recommend! It's just a great story of a child's innocence and faith. I have about 20 more pages until I am done and it's one of those books you can't put down!

Josh is busy with his next graduate class. He has already turned in two projects and they were both A's! One of the projects, he even received a 100! Yay! Go Josh!

As for the pregnancy, everything is still going well. My craving this week was strawberries and Josh even surprised me with a quart of strawberries from the local strawberry patch!! They were delicious!!!! I already ate them all and am wishing for more! The teacher's I worked with all said they spied a baby bump, so Mobile folks you'll have something to look forward too. Some days I feel bigger than others (it all depends on what I eat and the time of the day) but there is a baby bump there and it is growing! Only a few more weeks till we know if it's pink or blue! :]

We want to wish our Mom's a Happy Mother's Day! We wish we could be in town, but we will be there in a couple weeks! Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment