Monday, May 30, 2011

The End of May

I can't believe May is basically over.. just one more day and then, hello June! The first two weeks of June are going to be very busy for me. The first weekend (plus a few days) I'll be in Texas for a wedding. I'll be in Mobile about 2 days and then I'll be headed to North Mississippi for Lauren, one of my best friends, wedding. I am the Matron of Honor in her wedding and I am very excited. I might be most excited to see Grayson because it's almost been a year since I've seen him! Hopefully Josh will survive without me being here for so long. haha ;]

This week I am 19 weeks pregnant. I have been feeling Bryson kick and flip a lot more. I feel him several times a day now! It's a great feeling! This morning he woke me up because he was moving so much. I think he was hungry because my tummy was already growling and that never happens when I first wake up. We haven't really been craving anything specific this week. But we both love Warhead Extreme Sour ice pops. He does a lot of flips after I eat one of those! haha :]

This past week, we found several different cribs that we wanted, but nothing worked out. It was a huge headache. JC Penny was having a big sale and we picked out a crib and then found out it was unavailable. 10 more cribs we liked were also unavailable.. Finally we decided on one that was available only to find out they were going to add $100+ to the price for shipping. Which ended up not really saving any money. Basically the whole crib situation came down to shipping costs for everything. We finally decided on a crib we found in store at Babies R Us. When you ship to their store, it's free. It also has a matching dresser and they're both really nice and will last a long time. I just want to get started on his room! I need something to do to keep me occupied during the summer. I've also started on his registries. We are registering at Target, Babies R Us, and Tiny Town (a boutique in Mobile). I am going to finish the Babies R Us one when I am in Mobile. Last week I bought him a few things. I just couldn't help myself. I got a set of 5 onesies and a onesie, pants, and pj set. A blanket and stuffed animal/blanket, and baby book. It was all on sale and I paid half of what I would of paid if it hadn't been on sale. Josh only had minor heart failure when he saw it all. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment