Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Name..

I wanted to officially announce our little boy's name on my blog.

Bryson Luke Pritchard :]

The story behind it..

Bryson is a name we heard on TV one night and we both looked at each other and I asked Josh if he liked it and he said "Yes, do you?" and my response was yes! Ever since then we were stuck on naming our future son Bryson. It's differnt, but not too different. It's not a name you hear everyday, but it's not too out there.
It took a while for us to decide on a middle name. Names that I liked, Josh didn't and vice versa. Finally one night I wrote down like 10 names and went through the list with Josh crossing out the absolute no's and circling the maybes. Finally it was between Bryson Fisher and Bryson Luke. I decided to take the time and read the book of Luke in the Bible. One verse that stuck out to me was Luke 1:37 - For nothing will be impossible with God. The next verse was Luke 2:40 - And the child grew and became strong, filled with wisdom, and the favor of God was upon him. Obviously Bryson is a child of God and I love what those two verses say, so it was decided that Luke would be his middle name. We can't wait to meet our little Bryson Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment