Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh life

Today we had a doctors appointment to check on me and baby! At first it didn't start off too well.. (not the appointment). It all happened before the appointment. On Thursday I reminded Josh about our appointment today at 4. On Friday, I reminded Josh about the appointment. Saturday, same thing. Sunday, asked Josh "What do we have to do tomorrow?". Anyone wondering if Josh remembered? The answer is no. I'm not really sure how someone can be so forgetful, but he takes the cake! I called him at 3:45 and no answer, that was my first clue. I got ready to leave the house and tried to call him again and no answer. I decided no big deal, it's just a check up. I head to my car and try to start it. It doesn't start. Dead battery. I mean really????? Of all times, my car decides to not cooperate it would be when I have somewhere important to go. Not to mention last week, my tire got a nail in it and that had to be repaired. Camille (my car) is really getting on my nerves. So now that I've discovered that my car isn't cranking, I call Josh again. No answer. So I call his work number and his coworker answers and says Josh isn't there. I ask when he left, he said about a minute a go. Mind you it is now at least 3:50, so he never would've made the appointment anyway even if all would've gone well with my car. Finally, I get in touch with him and let him know my car won't start and he calls the doctors office to let them know about our car troubles. Thankfully they were flexible and I was able to come in at 4:30. The appointment went great. It took awhile for the nurse to find the heartbeat. Every time she would start to hear the beating it would disappear. Baby was moving around a lot and not being cooperative! Finally, we were able to hear it for more than a second and it was 140 beats per minute. Next Monday we go back for an ultrasound to find out the sex!!!!!!!!!! Next Monday will take forever to get here, I just know it! And I wanted to make it for the earliest morning appt but it was at 10 and Josh declined.. So I am going to have to wait until 3pm to find out. Grrrr. I am just ready to know!

This weekend, we got the babys room straightened up. We got rid of the things we didn't want, put stuff in the attic, and got the rest organized. It felt good to get that accomplished. That was our main project of the weekend.

This week I am headed to Mobile and I am so excited! Josh is going to Arizona to pick up his friend and help him drive the way back to Dothan from AZ. So I get to go to Mobile and hang out! Josh will join me in Mobile for the weekend. I'm so glad I'll be there for longer than a day. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment