Friday, August 6, 2010

Finally Friday

Yesterday, I was able to meet Josh and his co-worker, Sarah, for lunch. We went to Goldfingers, which is a really good restaurent that has the most random menu. You can get anything from pizza to chicken to hamburgers to corn nuggets to a grilled cheese. It was nice to get out of the house and socialize. I spent the morning writing thank you notes. Which by the way, I already have a blister. Every time I think I am close to being done, I find another list.

For supper last night we had tacos. I made beef and chicken tacos... I only made chicken tacos because we have SO much chicken that needs to be used before it goes bad. Tonight we are going to have chicken quesadillas because of that fact. We are also going to use our new ice cream maker.. I am pretty excited about that! In fact, I was going to cheat and go ahead and make it while Josh is at work..... However, We didn't have any sugar. So that was a fail. lol I need to figure out a menu for next week because it's time to go back to the store. The week kinda flew by.. it was boring at times, but it still seemed to go by fast. Back to last night, after dinner we decided to go to the mall and look around. Good news! The mall is super nice!! Now, for all you Mobilians... we know it's not hard for a mall to be better than mobile's mall.. but the Wiregrass Commons is sooooo much better! We walked around the whole mall, but really only looked at Kirklands. It's funny how I am now only concerned about things for the house.. instead of clothes for me. I found a beautiful table, mirror, and sconce set I want SO SO bad for the foyer. It would look amazing and it was on sale. I hope we get it.. It's beautiful. After the mall, we went to Target to return some things. We also bought a few things. Once we get the house in order I will take some pictures to post on here. Anywho... back at home the kitchen still needed to be cleaned up. I asked Josh to take care of the oil from making the taco shells. Well.. he ended up splashing it all over the floor and his pants. We both just stood there... and then the questioning began.. what cuts oil!? We didn't know. Josh just sprayed the kitchen cleaner on the floor and walked off to take care of his shorts. What I didn't know was that he didn't wipe the cleaner up....... so as I finish washing dishes I turn to walk and slip on the oil/kitchen cleaner.. luckily my hands caught the counter before my face did.................... So there is our first little mishap. lol

Well it is finally Friday and I am not too sure about our plans for this weekend. We talked about going to Panama City or the water park here in Dothan. It depends on the weather. We have been having a lot of showers the past few days. And one is approaching now... I also want to see Charlie St. Cloud, but when I looked at the theater here it didn't show it being played... "/ So we will see. We also need to do some stuff around the house. I am so ready to start painting! My kitchen and bathrooms will be first on the list. Ok, I really need to do some stuff around the house. Peace out :]

No comments:

Post a Comment