Sunday, August 1, 2010

I. Hate. Laundry.

Hello There!
I have decided to start a blog in order to keep everyone up to date on mine and Josh's new life together. Since we moved away from our friends and family, I believe the easiest way for everyone to stay up to date is through this blog. I think it will turn into a funny "book" about our lives.

Now, to address the title.. I hate laundry. Let me explain.. we just returned from a week long vacation.. and I (of course) over packed.. therefore resulting in many loads of laundry. The reason I believe laundry is annoying is because of the time it takes!! You have to wait for the clothes to wash and then for them to dry.. if you don't get to the dryer while the clothes are still hot than they wrinkle.. resulting in waiting again for them to get hot enough to fold. My patience just does not enjoy spending my day waiting for clothes.. and on top of everything I am now responsible for washing Josh's clothes. Yay for the married life! ;] Now, please let me warn you.. I am very very sarcastic. Therefore, most of the time the things I write about will be in a sarcastic tone. Do I really "hate" laundry? No, of course not. This whole section of my blog is written in sarcasm. Do I enjoy laundry? No way! I really would rather do something else during the day, but I realize it is something that has to be done.

I moved the majority of my belongings to our house today. Which means our house is a disaster zone. There is stuff everywhere.. and the clutter is eating at my nerves! I am ready to wake up tomorrow and get it all organized! I just can't even think about where everything needs to go and all the new stuff that needs to be washed and put away.

I do believe we may already be the "old married couple". Josh went to bed at 7pm. It's been quite boring.. but kind of nice to have some quiet time. I am use to having my own personal space.. after a week I was dying for some alone time. I realize I have a lot to get use to with this marriage. I love him to death, but sometimes you just need "me time". I am cuddled up in bed with Jackson, Delta, and Sammy. Josh fell asleep on the couch and I am about to go wake him up to get in bed, but I just don't know where he will fit! haha I wish I had a picture. Jackson is right by my side, Delta is stretched across Josh's side, and Sam is stretched across the foot of the bed. It's cute. :]

Tomorrow I am going to attempt to cook fish tacos... new recipe courtesy of Sarah Conners. I'll let you know how that goes.. for now I am going to say goodnight. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment